>    >  Vehicle Accident

Vehicle Accident


The law regarding compensation for motor vehicle accident (ICBC) related claims changed as of April 1, 2019, and is set to change again as of May 1, 2021. Call us to learn your rights.

If you have been in a motor vehicle accident the first step is to contact your insurer, usually ICBC.

At Hanson Co, we have extensive experience in representing persons who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.

We have handled thousands of claims.

If you’ve been in a motor vehicle accident and wish to be represented please call us. We are here to help. We can make a difference for you and your family.

How Does Compensation Work?

Hanson & Co has extensive experience with the full range of personal injury claims. We have secured damages for clients in the following categories:

Pain and suffering

Past & future cost of care

Past & future wage loss

Loss of income capacity

Loss of capital asset

Pre-judgement interest

Recovery of disbursements

Structured settlements

Tax gross ups

Accidents benefits

If you been in a car accident, contact us, or call us at (604)984-7555, for your free, confidential, no-obligation consultation. We are proud to serve the Lower Mainland. Services are available in English and Farsi.